JoAnn knows about DREAMS. Having grown up in Upstate, SC and marrying her late husband who was on active military duty, JoAnn was privileged to live outside the US for several years, a childhood DREAM of hers. Upon returning, they owned and operated a successful import business for 20 years. A DREAM of JoAnn’s was always to be a successful business owner and work with people in diverse situations. JoAnn was blessed with a DREAM family. Her oldest child is daughter, Susanne, followed by two boys, Chuck and the youngest, Mike. Every mom DREAMS of the day that they become a grandmother! JoAnn is the proud “Nana Jo” to Jack, Charlotte, Carson and Kathryn. On December 24, 2007, JoAnn married Michael White in a DREAM Christmas wedding filled with friends and family.
As your REALTOR®, JoAnn understands how important it is to find the right home.
You can trust JoAnn to listen to your DREAMS. With her experience, knowledge and character, she helps your DREAMS of buying or selling a home come true.
JoAnn is WHERE YOUR DREAMS COME HOME!
- Full time REALTOR® since 1999
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Leadership SCR Class of 2004
- Active in Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS® and South Carolina REALTORS®
- Honored by the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS® as REALTOR® of the Year in 2011
- Former South Carolina CRS Chapter President
- United Way Campaign Volunteer
- Greer Relief Volunteer
- Greenville Chamber Singers